A global leader of PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted data storage devices is seeking an Account Executive in London.
They provide PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted storage devices. Their devices include USB Flash drives, hard disk drives and solid-state drive formats. These products are so securely driven that they protect all data to military levels & government levels.
The Account Executive will be aligned with the Marketing Manager & Channel Manager. They will report into the CEO and work will closely with the Sales Director. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
Role and Responsibilities The Account Executive will focus on the following business;
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process
- Selling hardware-encrypted flash drives in the cloud
- Partner with the Sales Director & Marketing Manager to determine a strategic sales approach
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years in Software / Hardware - upselling and cross-selling into the IT suite / Cyber
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience selling security hardware/software products
- Managed short sales cycles
- Up to £110k OTE (flexible dependant on experience)
- Remote based in London, with frequent travel to customer sites