Our client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M and they are looking to hire Mid Market Account Executive.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the solution
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Account Executive at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native English speaker - MUST. Additional languages – advantage
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
Start date is = immediate (notice period excepted for the right candidates) Send you most up to date resumes to Tom Layzell at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +1 (347) 719 4431