This seed funded company is using design and technology to build the world’s largest retailer. In their world, brick and mortar stores look much different - they place stores right where their customers live, work and play and curate the products in their stores with the help of their customers. This is all possible because they design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
Driving and owning the entire sales process with prospective customers
Combination of both creating sales leads and following up with inbound prospects
You will work closely with key stakeholders in order to understand their business objectives and educate them
You must have the ability to build strong rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow up
Strong technical knowledge, and have proven success operating in fast-paced environments.
Must be able to manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
Experience in driving new product and business opportunities and working cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in sales
- Proven track record for building customer relationships
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with executives
- Effective team player with excellent customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Google Apps