My client is an award-winning, independent, research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry. Investment professionals use their online products to obtain key information for business-critical decision-making. Due to continued growth in their SF office they are looking to hire an AE.
As an Account Executive you will:
• Understand customers’ business goals, help them identify problems in their “status-quo” and provide solutions (where applicable).
• Build and strengthen relationships with prospects via phone, email and Zoom. Occasional travel to customer site/ conferences may be required.
• Deliver and develop proposals, lead product assessments, and support trial processes.
• Reporting and internal administration include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating NB analysis and preparing proposals. Continue to provide value to prospects with a view of bringing them on as customers and identify risks and opportunities.
• Gather strong working knowledge of competitors
• Develop knowledge of alternative investment market
• Develop and deliver quarterly territory strategy plans to management
• Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve goals
• Previous success in a B2B Sales environment (SaaS/Finance is a plus but not requirement)
• Deep curiosity and passion for learning
• Ability to think creatively about solving big problems
• Thoughtful, humble, hard-working mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
OTE up to $150k (Uncapped) + excellent benefits
For more info please reach out to email@example.com