Account Executive (Mid-Market) w/ Leading Global SaaS Business || NYC
Our client offers a software platform for small businesses to operate online with millions of registered users in 190 countries. They were founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Their powerful technology empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to take their businesses, brands and workflow online. A highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence.
- Manage complex sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Evangelize the vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Develop a pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns,and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- A BA/BS graduate
- 3 years’ experience in sales preferably within SaaS.
- You have experience managing the sales cycle from start to finish and have a successful record of over-achieving sales quotas.
- You’re a serious sales professional who’s focused on self-development and excellence.
- You have experience managing and closing complex sales cycles along with a track record of success in closing deals.
Full benefits package with an OTE of $145k