My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in New York City. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive in New York City.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of mid-level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Possess an expert understanding of the platform and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience working at a SaaS company
- Excellent sales, negotiation & communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
Base salaries up to $160K + excellent benefits