We are passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals. Our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month. We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms!
- 5+ years of sales experience selling SAAS products
- Ability to manage and qualify inbound leads while at the same time developing and executing on an outbound prospecting plan
- Ability to conduct customer meetings, from discovery to presentation and close, with actionable outcomes to all levels of an organization throughout the sales cycle
- Knowledge and practical application of both Challenger Sales as well as solution selling methodologies
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution, including custom API integrations, data enrichment, and reporting
- Solid understanding of different CRM solutions, and utilization of modern sales tools and methodologies
- Solid track record of successfully partnering with internal teams to help drive additional value for prospects as well as with existing customers
- Minimum 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity:
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Base salaries up $90K w/ $180K OTE + Equity