My client is a Series B startup that leads the location intelligence world, empowering any organization and individual to discover and predict key insights through location data. Their platform makes location an accessible and active dimension of analysis, allowing anyone to effortlessly connect location data to gain insights. Due to continued growth they are looking to bring on an Account Executive.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for creating opportunities through outbound prospecting and for managing deals throughout the sales cycle
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and match them to our clients value proposition
- Collaborate with Sr. AEs, SDR, solutions engineering and Customer Success teams to evangelize, close and enable customers in your territory
- Actively and accurately maintain and forecast your pipeline
- 5-10 years of experience in a solution selling/technical sales capacity preferably focussed in the data analytics or geospatial space
- 1-2 years experience in GIS, Business Intelligence, Location Intelligence and Data Science / Analytics is a massive plus!
- Demonstrated interest in and background in Mapping, Geospatial, Spatial Analysis, Cartography and Web Mapping.
- A track record of consistent quota attainment as a successful sales executive
- A Collaborative work style that can thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment
- An ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
Package: Base salaries up to $100K. OTE up to $200K including great benefits!
For more info please contact email@example.com