My client is pioneering the world of location intelligence, empowering any organization and individual to discover and predict key insights through location data. They bring together traditional GIS, emerging data science and predictive analytics, web and mobile mapping, and location data. Due to their rapidly growing sales division they are looking to add an Account Executive to their expanding team.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for creating opportunities through outbound prospecting and for managing deals throughout the sales cycle
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and match them to our clients value proposition
- Collaborate with Sr. AEs, SDR, solutions engineering and Customer Success teams to evangelize, close and enable customers in your territory
- Actively and accurately maintain and forecast your pipeline
- 2-5 years of experience in a software sales capacity with a SaaS provider, preferably focussed in the data analytics or geospatial space
- 1-2 years experience in GIS, Business Intelligence or Data Science / Analytics
- A track record of consistent quota attainment as a successful sales executive
- A Collaborative work style that can thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment
- An ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
Package: Base salaries up to $120K and double OTE.
For more info please contact email@example.com