My VC-backed client is building a universal API for e-commerce platforms. Similar to the financial market before Plaid, the e-commerce market is split across hundreds of platforms, such as Shopify, Squarespace, Amazon, and others. Each of these platforms has its own app store or its equivalent, and the enterprising e-commerce developer must spend thousands of hours building integrations in order to access the entire e-commerce market. My client's integration layer will let any e-commerce tool build one integration to access any storefront or marketplace.
- Partner with their engineering and sales teams to ensure that customers exceed their goals, this includes onboarding customers and managing stakeholder meetings, business goal reviews, and general post-sale communications.
- Support expansion of your accounts – identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the sales and product teams.
- Own the entire customer post-sale journey (onboarding, training, building, activation, and renewal).
You'll help shape:
- Our future company culture
- Our sales practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
Skills and experience:
- You've sold B2B SaaS.
- You've sold minimum committed annual contracts of at least 40K.
- You have at least 2-3 years of quota carrying closing of annual contracts.
- You're customer-focused at the core.
- You're a builder.
Where is it:
They are a remote-first company with people currently in NYC, LA, and SF.
- Base salaries up to $120k base + Double OTE & equity