Our Client has opened a position for an account manager. You will manage existing accounts, win new business, create pipeline and close opportunities.
You will build strong and meaningful relationships with clients, IT and/or security teams to regularly educate them on how they can address their cybersecurity concerns.
You should be an exceptional communicator, persistent, extremely well organised and goal-driven with a strong technical aptitude.
The mission of the Role:
- Ensure clients are aware of how our catalogue of products and services can help minimise clients risk through regular meetings with key decision makers
- Increase existing clients’ annual cybersecurity budget allocation for our products and services
- Retain existing contracts
- Follow up opportunities created by the prequalification team through to conclusion
- Generate revenue and gross profit against the annual target
- Increase the quality and quantity of client engagement
- Develop new relationships with organisations not currently engaged with the company
- Work in collaboration with the marketing department to drive the business forward
- Proven sales experience – strong understanding of managing the complete sales cycle from
- engagement to closure directly with end users
- Authentic – the ability to express and share what you think or feel in an unadulterated form
- Curious – the desire to constantly learn and improve
- Teamwork – working as a team, but also helping other members of your team to achieve a
- common goal quickly and effectively
- Autonomy – the ability to take ownership, make decisions and be accountable for outcomes and delivery
- Communication – ability to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way, distribution of messages clearly and concisely and in a way that connects with the audience.
- Ability to understand instructions, acquire new skills, make requests, ask questions and relay information with ease
- Problem-solving – strong analytical skills; ability to accurately assess a situation and arrive at a positive solution
Duration of Experience
- minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Software and/or technology and/or cybersecurity
- Sales/ Account Management Experience:
- Direct C-Level/Director end user engagement and relationships
- Accurate sales forecasting
Reporting, management and support:
- Will report to the head of customer success.
- Will be supported by the customer success team and solutions consultants
- Will work closely with the marketing team
- Will be responsible for managing relationships and sales pipelines
Location: Easy commute from South West London, Waterloo and Surrey
Knowledge of working in a cloud or cybersecurity technology business would be an added