A experienced Accounting Manager to join a growing Accounting team at our AdTech client. This role is responsible for the full-cycle General Ledger accounting function, including the maintenance and reconciliation of accurate balance sheet accounts, managing an accurate and efficient workflow process.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the timely, accurate closing of the Company’s accounting systems and records.
- Assemble, interpret and prepare formal summaries of activity in specific financial accounts. Provide explanations for changes and variances as necessary.
- Responsible for the accurate recordkeeping of each monthly closing binder.
- Generate monthly financial reports for collective analysis with key Accounting partners.
- Assist with preparation for any financial and governmental audits and reporting.
- Prepare departmental budget variance reports and review with department leaders.
- Collaborate with physical inventory process and testing. Identify process improvements.
- Collaborate with inventory costing including testing standards accuracy.
- Review daily cash, AR and AP reports for accuracy.
- Investigate, document and provide solutions to improve internal controls and maintain the Departments policy and procedure manuals in line with Company standards.
- Perform other projects as determined by the FD.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establish, build and maintain professional relationships and demeanor at all times with internal and external business associates.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting (CPA a plus) from college or university is required.
- Candidate must have 5+ years experience within accounting and finance - preferrably Big 4 background
- Candidate must have experience with MS Office Suite with strong emphasis on proficiency using Excel.
- Professional and articulate verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
Salary on offer is up to $110,000k, plus bonus and equity