My client is a well-funded, successful Institutional Digital Asset Platform. They are the market-leader in digital asset financial services, providing clients with security, custody, and liquidity solutions.
They have raised over $15m, Series B, and made several acquisitions of rival startups. Intelletec has been working with them since their conception and continues to help them scale.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will join to help us build new features and applications for our enterprise clients. Their integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
Remote work is possible for candidates with 10+ years of experience.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power our financial services: clearing and settlement, digital asset lending, liquidity
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Strong experience with server-side languages like Golang, TypeScript/Node.JS, Java, etc.
- Strong experience with SQL databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Confident with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Great at algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
Nice to have:
- Understanding of and experience working in the financial industry
- Understanding of and a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Familiarity with any of the following: digital wallets, clearing, and settlement, lending, trading, accounting systems, etc.
- Ability to work full-stack and familiarity with React and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Very competitive comp package
- Market-leading benefits package
- Sizable equity