Intelletec is partnered with a Los Angeles-based health and wellness brand. They strongly believe in the positive impact of small acts of self-care and have created the first-ever PMS vitamin designed to alleviate period symptoms. With a growing presence, strong brand recognition, and being featured in Forbes' top trends in women's health, our client is a fast-growing startup with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This role is 4x in-office, 1-day Remote in Los Angeles.
As an Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the affiliate advertising programs. Working closely with the growth and media teams, your focus will be on driving performance and scaling the affiliate program. You will report to the Chief Brand Officer and play a crucial role in expanding our client's presence and revenue through affiliate partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Grow our client's affiliate program to align with business revenue goals
- Identify and engage with publishers, editors, and bloggers who are enthusiastic about promoting our client's products
- Negotiate favorable rates that drive revenue while ensuring profitability
- Develop long-term strategies and tactical recommendations for new and existing products
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to derive actionable insights for ongoing optimization
- Forecast revenue and key performance indicators (KPIs) on a monthly basis
- Define processes for onboarding, monitoring, and managing affiliate partnerships
- Coordinate creative trafficking across affiliate syndication and ensure timely updates
- Collaborate with development teams to implement proper tracking mechanisms
- 1-3+ years of direct affiliate management experience (in-house, agency, network)
- Strong existing relationships with brands and publishers
- Familiarity with Affiliate Networks such as ShareASale, Commission Junction, Rakuten, Impact, etc.
- Self-starter with a sales-driven mindset and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in reporting and data analysis
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in startups or e-commerce
- Knowledge of the supplement or health industry