Agency Relations (Account Manager) Role | New York
Our partner is the global leader in their field. They have offer an online software platform, available to customers worldwide and currently have MILLIONS of registered users in over 150 countries!
Their mission statement is to empower everyone to be able to create and distribute content online, no matter the users background. They have been successfully and consistently growing all the way through to IPO where they were valued at over $500m!
We are tasked with helping them to build out a new and exciting team which is a great opportunity for ambitious candidates to forge a very rewarding and successful career.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with web design agencies
- Manage onboarding projects for agencies added to their book of business
- Identify growth opportunities for agencies in their book of business
- Find and develop new agency partnerships
- Work directly with top platform experts, the professionals who use the platform to create, design, or manage online presence for clients.
- BA/BS graduate from a 4-year school
- 1+ of experience in sales or account management.
- Experience working with agencies or digital marketing companies
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You’re a serious sales professional who is focused on self-development and excellence
- You have the motivation necessary to create open and effective communication channels, while delivering the value of the platform as the best on the market.
$60,000 - $65,000. OTE $85,000