A Fintech Company, based in London are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to work with the two Scrum teams to coach and organise the engineering function, being responsible for delivery.
- Lead on agile and lean practices using a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques in order to help the team deliver value and remain focused on the product vision.
- Build long term capability, through nurturing and promoting self organisation leading to an increasing transparency and trust through autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- Leverage some project management activities that fall to the delivery manager
- Challenging business requests to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome.
- Be accountable for all aspects of quality and delivery in the development, testing, deployment and production support of software
Skills and Experience
- Managing multiple scrum teams
- Ability to bring teams with you on the journey to becoming truly agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- You are are a confident communicator, with both technical and non-technical people.
- You ‘do’ Agile properly.
- You have the gravitas to inspire the teams, and help coach & mentor less experienced members.
- Are an advocate of best-breed practices including test-driven development, code reviews, continuous integration & delivery
- Have experience of web / mobile app development, ideally from a technical background
- Confidence to challenge and improve the status quo
- Aiding the product owner and the wider team with the introduction of Story Mapping and other highly productive planning concepts