A High-Tech, Hospitality technology Company, who have developed a Universal Integration Platform for operators of POS systems are actively looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join their growing team.
This will be a pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Company through the next development stage. You will be working closely with the other development teams which are based in the UK, Poland, Bulgaria and the US.
They are looking for an individual that loves the challenge of working in a fast-driven environment, interacting with clients, scoping out problems and delivering every day!
- Serve as owner of the end-to-end delivery of an allocated set of projects & initiatives which your teams are allocated to.
- Work closely with the Product Manager/Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories; across the multi-disciplinary team (of up to 5 per team) which you will lead the delivery for;
- Plan, lead, organise, and motivate agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with programme standards.
- Advice on the balance and management of competing priorities for delivery.
- Produce accurate, timely and standardised updates and will deploy and tailor communication style to suit the audience group.
- The successful applicant will continually identify opportunities for improvement & will assume proactive ownership of the business processes.
- Core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- You love coaching multi-disciplined teams of highly skilled engineers working on exciting projects to deliver the future of the business you work in.
- Transparency and predictability are your key driver across your teams using appropriate tool and metrics including story mapping, roadmaps, sprint plans, burn down charts, cycle times, value stream maps and release plans.
- You love to coach one or more multi-disciplined team of highly skilled engineers (across multiple regions).
- You are value-driven and focus on high-quality outcome vs. output.
- You have a sufficient level of technical background to provide help to teams and to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Have a solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as good knowledge of Agile project management principles, practices and experience overseeing multi-function project teams.