This position is working for an e-commerce, unique and rapidly successful fashion company.
You will be working on greenfield projects and help deliver technology vision and the roadmap that will fuel the business growth.
This position is based in their London office.
- Managing tasks and priorities for all software projects, to ensure they are planned, managed, executed and delivered with clarity, and on time.
- Facilitating the communication between the technology team and the business users.
- Interacting with other teams in the business (e.g. Sales, Creative, Brands etc.), and for some projects - with suppliers and partners, to make sure that external tasks do not slow down the progress.
- Preparing detailed plans for projects involving multiple teams and having many internal and external dependencies.
- Helping organize the meetings, preparing the agendas, keeping track of the information and decisions from the team meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Following up on the decision execution and project progress, both using software tools and communication.
- Experience as a project manager or scrum master in technology teams/departments of multiple companies, working with teams of at least 8 developers.
- Experience of delivering technically complex projects and non-standard solutions.
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions and helping the team to arrive at the most optimal solution.
- Experience of growing the teams to a highly-performing stage.
- Ability to pragmatically apply agile techniques using common sense, rather than rigidly following a prescribed approach.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people.
- Experience of managing projects using different software tools - GitHub, Pivotal, JIRA, Microsoft Project, etc.
Salary: 70,000 DOE