A young dynamic fintech start up who have an innovative platform for the finance and accounting sector are looking for a Alliance and Partner Manager to come on board. This is to give some relief to the CEO, CRO and Sales Team to help manage strategic partnerships and alliances.
They are heavily VC backed and the growth potential is enormous. They need passionate and motivated people to help grow this small agile company!
- Work with clients on strengthening and embedding partnerships
- Client base focused on working with SME Lenders including Challenger Banks, FinTech’s, Invoice Finance, Asset Finance.
- Attending and progressing appointments
- Create additional sales opportunities and develop the relationships
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Must have experience building and growing partnerships and alliances with Lenders, Data, Tech and Advisory companies.
- Good Fintech sales background, must have experience managing Banking relationships
- Experience working with Tech/ Data and advisory firms to develop partnerships An understanding of the SME Lending industry and their business models preferred.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at a senior level
- Intellectually curious / naturally ask insightful questions to progress conversations forward
- Can demonstrate ownership, organisation and drive
- Experience networking at C-level