Our client is a fast-growing Search and AI powered business analytics company based in the Washington DC area and offices in San Francisco. They enable data driven organizations to communicate with their data by asking questions in natural language and find hidden insights using Machine learning / AI. Their analytics solution provides business users with hidden answers in vast amounts of data across multiple sources and provides business users with intelligent suggestions and recommendations using Google like search interface.
Our client is looking for a highly- motivated candidate to act as our primary sales technical support resource. Analytics Solutions Engineer will serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer requirements/pain points and demonstrate value proposition of their solution. This candidate will be a key influencer in establishing the credibility of our clients Analytics and software in the mind of their customers. By understanding the prospective customer’s business needs and requirements, this person will develop responses and deliver well-crafted presentations to customer prospects.
- Deliver in-depth technical product demos/ presentations to customers and prospects at all levels within an organization
- Interface with customers to deliver POC’s and technical proposals
- Design architectural overviews for existing and potential customers
- Support the sales cycle through the elimination of technical objections and build rapport with the data science and engineering teams at prospective customers
- Serve as the primary client-facing technical resource to collaborate on components required to meet business objectives
- Coordinate technical and functional requirements for reporting and analytics efforts and facilitate definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for development team supporting business needs
- Research and document the offerings of competitors, and position their differentiation in a clear and compelling manner
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of their solutions
- Experience. You have 5-8 years of experience in technical pre-sales, solutions consultant, selling predictive analytics solutions.
- Experience with Big data technologies and hands-on experience with machine learning technologies and languages – Python, R, SQL or Spark
- Style. Consulting mindset with excellent analytical, communication and polished presentation skills.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field