Intelletec has partnered with a boutique consulting firm expanding their Analytics function. This group will work primarily with their retail financial services clients to optimize the clients’ direct marketing channels and product portfolio performance, with a strong emphasis on customer acquisition.
Experience working in consumer lending / credit cards.
- Perform predictive modeling, campaign test design, and ad-hoc drilldown analyses while making insightful client recommendations
- Designing, developing, and automating comprehensive portfolio reports and dashboards, including portfolio P&L, risk management, and segment performance summaries
- Monitoring and analyzing performance reports; reviewing for risks and opportunities and pro-actively pursuing them
- Performing ad-hoc queries, analyses and deep-dives utilizing relational databases
- Develop and deliver client presentations – including data analysis and written content
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Advanced experience; running statistical analysis and predictive models, developing financial models, running sensitivity analyses, automating tasks, etc.
- SQL, SAS, Python or other programming language experience
- 4-10 years of experience in a data-driven role with extensive experience in retail financial services direct marketing and product portfolio analysis
- Preference for analytics experience in agency, banking and/or consulting environment
- Experience with financial product analysis, P&L development, and risk analysis, including analysis of transaction-level data. Experience with credit card/payments products a strong plus.