If you are an Android Developer with circa 3 years commercial experience please read on.
My client keeps your family safe and in sync: know where your family members are located, when they need help and what's on their minds with our private group chat.
They have over 25 million registered users and are the world’s largest mobile family safety service, and one of the fastest growing geolocation apps on the market. Joining now is the perfect time to join as their expansion increases.
What You Will Be Doing
- Playing a key role in the product development cycle.
- Take specs and translate them into reality.
- Make the hard calls between beautiful architecture and quick hacks.
- Rapidly find and fix bugs and prevent them from reoccurring.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
What's In It for You
- Competitive pay and health insurance.
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office.
- Your own computer built the way you like it.
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. AKA we buy you the things you need to improve yourself get your job done.So, if you are a Android Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Self-starter who is passionate about his / her work.
- Great attention to details.
- The experience of taking an app from concept all the way to the App Store.
- Passionate for technology and never-ending curiosity about the next bright and shiny thing.
- Unmatched Android SDK knowledge ( At least 3 years experience)
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- A team player.
- An app live on the market or contributions to open source software.
- A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously.
- Experience developing location-based services.
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms.
- Ability to communicate well.