Our client is an exciting Series A start-up based in Los Altos. They have an extensive history in mobile, AI, and speech recognition technologies, we are creating the next generation of intelligent and contextually-aware mobile tools to enhance professional productivity.
Named most exciting breakthrough in Machine Learning & Artifical Intelligence at Mobile World Congress.
You'll be joining to lead the development of the consumer mobile app for the iOS platform. This exciting Series A start-up is adding new life to conversations of all types. Working on technology that processes verbal conversations to derive usable text and identify speakers. It is integrated with a variety of applications. The direct-to-end-user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics. Changing the way people take notes and deal with speech recognition.
- 3+ years of experience in crafting Android application.
- Experience in the entire nuts to bolts development lifecycle for shipping consumer-facing apps on the App Store
- Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on Android devices
- Passion to build best-in-class user interface on mobile apps
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on feature requirements and technical problems
- BS or MS in computer science
- Knowledge of backend API development is preferred
- Salary up to $200,000 +
- Competitive benefits
- Top of the market equity
Are you ready to find your dream job?