Intelletec is partnered with one of the largest direct-to-consumer consumer financial services companies based in Boston, MA. They primarily work with clients within the retail financial services sector to optimize their direct marketing channels and product portfolio performance, emphasizing customer acquisition.
They are searching for an AVP, Analytics, to help drive various program launches from an analytics perspective. You will work closely with various stakeholders to develop KPIs to maximize direct and portfolio marketing campaigns.
This position is remote out of CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MN, MS, NE, NC, NJ, NY, PA, OH, OR, RI, TX, and VA ONLY.
- Designing, developing, and automating comprehensive portfolio reports and dashboards, including portfolio P&L, risk management, and segment performance summaries
- Monitoring and analyzing performance reports; reviewing for risks and opportunities and pro-actively pursuing them
- Developing predictive models and test plans to support continuous improvement of campaign efforts'
- Experience with marketing analytics and marketing programs.
- Performing ad-hoc queries, analyses, and deep dives utilizing relational databases
- Partnering with Finance teams and external investors to ensure reporting meets production requirements and satisfies all needs
- Performing regular analyses to optimize business performance related to changes in card benefits and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring business-critical processes are optimized and well-documented
- Develop and deliver client presentations – including data analysis and written content
- Experience with financial product analysis, P&L development, and risk analysis, including analysis of transaction-level data. Experience with credit card/payments products a strong plus.
- Advanced Excel experience; running statistical analysis and predictive models, developing financial models, running sensitivity analyses, automating tasks, etc.
- SQL, SAS, Python or other programming language experience
- Experience with relational databases and cloud solutions
- Expertise with Tableau, Power BI, or other reporting/campaign management software
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Six to nine years of experience in a data-driven role with extensive experience in retail financial services direct marketing and product portfolio analysis
- Preference for analytics experience in agency, banking and/or consulting environment