B2B & Product Marketing Analytics Leadership
Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join the leadership for their NYC or Massachusetts office.
A leadership role focused on B2B & Product Marketing Analytics producing data-driven recommendations to grow the Commercial insurance business through more effective B2B marketing campaigns and in-depth product marketing insights. You will have a broad impact and true ownership
- Engage with commercial & marketing stakeholders on a daily basis to proactively identify opportunities to implement data science solutions
- Translate business problems into analytical solutions by selecting appropriate models based on business objectives, data limitations, confidence requirements
- Establishes analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
- Build & maintain deep understanding of the business environment and the key drivers of business growth
- Lead development of B2B campaign targeting strategy and mix optimizations across channel, cadence, sequencing, content personalization, etc.
- Identify and measure growth opportunities for new commercial insurance products
- Work with business partners to develop learning plans and design specific testing methods to answer those questions
- Establish KPI frameworks and benchmarks to help set appropriate goals for new products and specific marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicates data-driven recommendations to senior marketing leadership
- Motivates team members and probes into technical details, and mentors others to do the same
- Provides thought leadership and direction for analytic solutions, tools and studies
- 12 or more years of total work experience.
- 8+ years of business experience leading analytics initiatives with track record of business impact
- 3+ years of programming experience using R, Hadoop, or Python
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in mathematical analysis, machine learning, and predictive modeling with in-depth specialization in some areas
- Demonstrates proficiency in using advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- In-depth knowledge of targeting, segmentation, and campaign analysis methodology
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
- Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Superior skills to effectively communicate and manage stakeholders in a complex, matrix environment
- Healthcare sector experience preferred
- B2B sector experience preferred
- Digital advertising / marketing data analysis experience preferred
Bachelors required, Masters or PHD preferred.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion
- Opportunity to work in one of our other offices