- Leads B2B Marketing Analytics using data& in-depth analysis to accelerate revenue growth through both acquisition and retention across all business segments.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Engage with commercial & marketing stakeholders on a daily basis to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions
- Translate business problems into analytical solutions by selecting appropriate models based on business objectives, data limitations, confidence requirements
- Build& maintain deep understanding of the business environment and the key drivers of business growth
- Responsible for developing B2B campaign targeting strategy based on campaign objectives and available data
- Responsible for B2B campaign analysis and producing recommendations on personalization, cadence, sequencing, channel, and other optimizations
- Work with business partners to develop learning plans and design specific testing methods to answer those questions
- Build and maintain KPI framework to help set appropriate campaign goals
- Present compelling data-driven recommendations to senior staff and internal clients.
- Mentor more junior team members.
- Review work of more junior team members.
- Autonomously leads the client relationship.
- Consult on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an advanced understanding of business strategy as well as relevant analytics methods.
- Minimum 7 years total business experience
- 4+years of business experience leading analytics initiatives with track record of business impact
- 3+years experience programming using R, Hadoop, or Python
- 2+years of team management experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in mathematical analysis, machine learning, and predictive modeling with in-depth specialization in some areas
- In-depth knowledge of targeting, segmentation, and campaign analysis methodology
- Extremely proficient in using advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Healthcare sector experience preferred
- B2B sector experience preferred
- Digital advertising / marketing data analysis experience preferred
- Bachelors required, Masters or PHD preferred.
$[negotiable DoE] + Bonus + Benefits