A fast-growing Series B Blockchain startup based in New York is looking for Senior Engineers to join their core team working on Blockchain solutions using Golang.
The Company has developed a Unified ad tech solution for OTT utilizing blockchains for workflow automation. The product is a unified video ad platform with a real-time AI powered by blockchain technology and as a Senior Engineer, your role will involve using blockchain technologies to move data within systems utilizing Golang. You will be building a platform which helps to measure customer intent data and build audiences across different screens and platforms.
The Role and your Responsibilities include:
- Working on the core platform, developing in (Go/Golang) to build blockchain solutions
- Help guide the company with modifications to the technical roadmap
- 2+ years Golang experience OR 5+ years experience in Java/Scala/Python/C++
- Experience within the Google Cloud Suite
- Experience with BigTable, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes
Whats on offer:
Come join a smart well-funded team to really stretch your tech legs. They pay you with money, snacks, coffee (and more coffee), equity, and juicy tech problems.