A successful and fast-growing technology start-up are now looking to further expand their Engineering team.
The engineering team are the core of everything that happens, and they are now in need of a Python (Django) Developer with 3+ years' Python experience, strong computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, discrete mathematics, software design patterns and experience in relational database management and SQL query optimisation.
We’re looking for an experienced Python/Django Engineer to join the team. You’ll be working alongside a highly technical and motivated team and report to the technical co-founder. You would be expected to apply fundamental engineering and mathematical skills to solve problems and overcome challenges, not just develop code.
- 4+ years software development experience using Python and Django
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, discrete mathematics, software design patterns
- Experience in relational database management and SQL query optimisation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts in plain English
- Top academics (BSc, MSc or PhD) in computer science, engineering, computational physics, mathematics or another field with strong computational curriculum
Up to 80k with competitive benefits package included.