Intelletec has partnered with a Series A Startup that is an E-Commerce Furniture resale marketplace company that makes the buying and selling of used furniture easy, affordable, and accessible. The client operates on a national marketplace and builds cutting-edge logistics for single furniture pickups and deliveries.
We are seeking a talented, detailed, and proactive backend engineer with solid Elixir experience to join the client's small collaborative team. The back-end engineer will work on everything from optimizing e-commerce platform architecture to creating predictive models that efficiently manage delivery resources to scaling solutions as we expand to new markets.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering. If you’re excited about writing clean Elixir code, making impactful contributions, and growing a national company, see below for more information.
What we're looking for:
• Proactive problem solvers and critical thinkers.
• Detailed knowledge of back-end fundamentals (APIs, database, network layer, etc.)
• Familiarity with the Elixir ecosystem
• Experience building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems.
• 3+ years of back-end web development experience
• 2+ years of Elixir, Phoenix, and Ecto experience
• Understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Working knowledge of Absinthe or other Elixir libraries
• Prior experience with Erlang or other functional programming languages
• AWS knowledge and DevOps practices
• They're a small but ambitious team, having already raised a $17M Series A funding round, with a Series B round in the pipeline.
• Investors backed by Initialized Capital, YCombinator, and more!
• They are headquartered in NYC but have a fully distributed team in the US.
• The Co-founders set out to create a platform in which everyday decorators could re-home furniture in a safe and convenient environment
• $120,000 - $160,000 / annual salary