Intelletec is working with an interesting start-up, who has created the FIRST mobile workflow and transportation management platform for shippers, logistics brokers, and carriers. Work, connected.
Located in SF | Salary starting at $160k
Their vision is to become the generalized platform for field service automation. Their platform powers our mobile and web apps and is how our partners communicate with us. It is their micro-services API, our jobs scheduler, our datastore, and our search engine. They use JaxRS, jOOQ, Guice, RabbitMQ, Postgres. They are looking for engineers that can own large parts of the system and make large contributions to help us become a generalized platform for field service automation.
We’re looking for an engineer that enjoys building platforms that handle complex business processes in a breeze.
- Collaborate with our frontend engineers to build APIs they need
- Architect and build scalable backend services.
- Find and fix performance bottlenecks
- Bulletproof your work by writing tests.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Build internal tools that help us ship faster
- Programing languages: Java
- B.S in Computer Science or related technical degree.