I am working with a post Series B, having raised over $22.6M to date and looking to continue grow out their team due to recent successes.
We are currently searching for an innovative Backend Software Engineer for our client in San Francisco. Here are an overview of the details:
Our partner accelerates the development of AI applications by helping computer vision teams generate high-quality ground truth data. Their mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications!
- Use models to estimate the quality of tasks and labelers, and guarantee quality on requests at large scale.
- Properly route tasks from customers to labelers for low turnaround and high accuracy.
- Build methods to automatically measure and train labelers and optimally match labelers to tasks based on performance.
- Build robust machine learning models to automate requests and improve our labelers’ efficiency.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Systems engineering experience with real-time and distributed system architecture.
- Experience building systems that process large volumes of data.
- Experience with React, Node.JS and MongoDB.
- Negotiable, plus bonuses, equity, and potential sign on too (DOE)