An exciting new HealthTech startup who have just passed their series A round with $17m raised are seeking top Back-end Engineers to help the tech team with their rapidly growing team and customer base.
They are looking for a Back-End Engineer to join the team to work across back-end, infrastructure, architecture, and data. You will be responsible for owning much of the development of our core applications and integration of third-party tools for our marketing, operations, and product teams.
You'll be building a consumer/healthcare product and will have an interest in customer experience and be able to execute on those ideas.
You will partner with the product, design, and marketing team and will be responsible for developing technical solutions that will allow the business to scale as they grow. You will report directly to the VP Engineering.
- You’ll show a high degree of fluency in our stack:
- Python (Django framework) for the back end
- AWS for infrastructure ie EC2 and AWS
- React.js for the front end
- Github-based rapid deployment environment
- Architect the libraries and frameworks across the stack
- 3 years minimum experience as a Back End Engineer
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Proven engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals