An Autonomous Driving Startup based in San Francisco.
You will work with a team of software engineers, hardware engineers and researchers on bringing fully autonomous driving technology into everyday use
to promote the development of smart mobility that will make transportation safer, more efficient, more affordable, and more leisurely.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
- A strong background in the Tech Industry
- Experience programming in C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Data Infrastructure
- MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.