Backend Software Engineer
Founded Jan 2016, our client is reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an incredible team.
- Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage terabytes of data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- 3+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery.
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and distributed systems.
- Object-oriented programming experience, for example in Java, Scala, or C++.
- Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc).
- Desire to learn Scala, an up-and-coming JVM language (scala-lang.org).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org