Senior Software Engineer role. You will build at the frontier of personalized medicine, combining cutting-edge biology, scaled wet lab automation, and incredible consumer experience to deliver health outcomes like never before.
Looking for early stage engineers to join a well-capitalized startup who can own large parts of their stack, ideally you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and aren't afraid to take risks. The company is building the future of People-Powered Pharma. On a mission to disrupt a pharmaceutical industry that is riddled with issues.
The founders have combined run companies worth --> $20B and have scaled early engineering teams from 0 to 500+. They are moving fast and looking for folks who have a bias for action and can help them accelerate through hyper-growth. They are currently under stealth with a team of 15 and growing FAST.
What they're looking for:
- 3+ years of backend software development experience (their stack is Python/Django/GCP/Kubernetes)
- 2+ years of database experience with with MySQL or a SQL like database
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- A background or interest in healthcare or biology