My client is a document capture workflow management startup that's truly mobile-first. This month, they raised a $10m Series A and are looking to double in size in 2018.
What You'll Do:
- Be a part of a tight, highly-skilled team, building a brand new enterprise product, which is being used by leading transport and logistics companies across the country.
- Take ownership of backend services - Mentor junior team members
What You'll Bring:
- At least 4 years' enterprise experience with Java
- Demonstrated recent experience building a SaaS product
- Hands-on experience w/ micro-services in an Enterprise grade product
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Postgres, Guice, JasRX - Would be beneficial
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering
- Salary to $200k
- Early-employee equity
- Awesome benefits
The company is not yet in a position to do visa transfers, so GC holders or US Citizens only, for now.