Join this well-funded Developer Platform startup as it builds out a new team of engineers!
My client is a well-funded developer platform start-up that mitigates the stress of managing billions of lines of code and allows companies to focus on innovation. This role will have a large, immediate impact on the shape and direction of the team.
- Work closely with frontend and backend teammates, Product Manager, and Product Designer to implement a scalable, performant backend using Go.
- Actively shape the direction and participate in the planning of the features.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers, to define the ideal APIs needed to deliver on the desired user experience.
- Collaborate with other product teams like search, code intelligence, and campaigns to figure out integration points.
- Desire to learn or existing understanding of Go fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Git or other version control systems
- Experience using SQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience in designing APIs to be consumed by Single Page Applications
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience writing high-performance Go code and benchmarks.
- Experience working on small high-performing teams, preferably tech startups.
- Experience in backends for the space of data visualization, dashboards, analytics, or similar.