Are you interested in shaping the future of TV? Come and be a part of creating the TV watching experience that you've always wanted. Watch your favourite shows on all of your devices, use intelligent search, insightful discovery and effortless sharing to build the ultimate viewing platform.
The company are a very well funded Series C start-up ($80m+), with investments coming from New Enterprise Associates (NEA), HBO and Mark Cuban. They have offices in San Francisco, New York and Cambridge, MA.
We are actively hiring engineers who are looking to build a completely new type of product and who have a passion for Backend Development.
As a Backend Engineer you will:
- Brainstorm, design, implement and roll out the next generation of systems to handle more users, channels and recordings
- Find cheaper, better and faster solutions. We are always trying to reduce costs whilst improving our product
- Build world-class, scalable backend software and services
- Develop video pipeline, building a highly available transcoding, segmentation, and video hosting and storage system
- Automate system configuration
- Competitive salary
- Strong Stock options
- Full Health benefits
- Lots of other perks for you and your family