One of the leading specialist property lenders in the UK are looking for a talented Data / Business Intelligence Analyst.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading Top Track 100 fintech company, who have also been named as one of Europe's fastest growing Companies by the Financial Times in their FT1000 list.
This role will be working in the software engineering team, alongside the Senior Business Intelligence Developer to provide actionable insights from the data the business generates.
- Develop sophisticated and complex reports in support of business user requirements.
- Validate reports for accuracy and integrity.
- Monitoring and developing ETL jobs to maintain enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
- Set up agreed frequency for reports
- Suggest enhancements and value add to MI reports.
- Act as the knowledge base (KB) curator for all Wiki pages
- Develop new data analysis and visualizations that summarise information and provide the business with actionable data driven insights
- Validate data and master data to ensure accuracy.
- 2yr+ data analysis experience
- Familiaring with data warehouses and performing SQL queries
- Data visualisation tools e.g. SAP - Business Objects OR VBA / Tableau / Power BI
- BA OR MSc degree