A Senior Data Engineer/Developer is being sought by an innovative AdTech company who are looking to bring someone on board to help them grow their team and lead the product into new directions.
The Senior Data Engineer will be working across multiple teams who will help support your growth and learning whilst you gain exposure to technologies such as GoLang and other “early adoption” tools.
Senior Data Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, a substantial part of which was gained in a high-throughput, decision-automation related environment
- Broad experience in manipulating big data using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hadoop and Impala
- Experience with AWS
- Experience deploying solutions for data-science-driven decisioning at scale using technologies such as VW, XGBoost and LibFM
- Produce high-quality code in Python, Java, Scala or all
- Eager to work collaboratively with paired programming and whiteboard sessions
- Desire to continuously learn and improve and help your colleagues do so too
This role will allow you to work in one of the most desirable places in New York with a great opportunity to visit conferences and training. You will have great access to all the tools you need to succeed as well as a full benefits package and 401k plan.
This role has a budget for $160,000 - $180,000 / year.
If you are interested in this Senior Data Engineer role please apply directly to this advert.
Senior Data Engineer / New York / Big Data Engineer / Data Developer / AdTech