My client is a very well funded ($30m+), successful FinTech company, that has been heavily involved in the Blockchain/Cryptocurrency space for more than three years. They have built blockchains/tokens for multiple companies, and their works has generated over $1bn revenue in ICOs.
What You’ll Do
• Conduct Smart Contract security audits on projects across a broad range of industry sectors
• Analyze and test client software and documentation to ensure their smart contracts are designed and function safely and as designed
• Build and share internal security tools to improve the quality of service or product
What You’ll Bring:
• Minimum of 4+ years professional experience as SWE, or Security Engineer
• 1+ years of experience in solidity, the EVM and blockchain technology
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science
• Solid experience in threat analysis, APT or response
• Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics)
Nice to Have:
• Strong technical writing skills
• Background in Cryptography
• Front-end development experience (such as React, React native.)
Both contract and permanent roles available - On-Site preferred, but remote is open to outstanding candidates.