My client is a very well funded, Series B, Digital Asset / Crypto Exchange platform, headquartered in San Francisco, with an ever growing global footprint.
The company is going through quick, but pragmatic expansion, and I am in in the market for a Blockchain Software Engineer, to come in and work along side a talented engineering team, in San Francisco.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 4+ years' hands-on experience as a Java Engineer (C++ experience is valued),
- At least 6 months' hands-on experience with Blockchain technologies - Whether proprietary (e.g., Chain) or open source (e.g., Hyperledger, Corda, Ethereum)
- Deep understanding & production-level experience of transaction scripting and smart contracts, especially Bitcoin style conditionalized transactions1
- Working understanding of key areas of Blockchain research including data privacy, confidential transactions, side chains and pegging, sharding, lightning, and other scaling methodologies
What's on Offer:
- Salary up to $180k base - Long-term contract available (rates flexible)
- Sizable equity
- Outstading Benefits
- Relocation & Visa transfers available
Location is San Francisco, fully on-site (remote considered for outstanding candidates)
No full sponsorship - no 3rd parties - No C2C