Intelletec has partnered with a seed series startup whose mission is to digitize your physical presence and make it universally accessible. Their first product is a dead-simple way to access your office or building with just your phone, without even so much as pulling it out of your pocket. The Company provides a new modern approach to accessing your office, building, or apartment, by using your phone.
You will be part of the embedded firmware team working on a variety of firmware projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Contribute to embedded software architecture
- Contribute to design, specification, and test plan reviews
- Develop unit tests and system verification tests
- Assist with production releases and deployments in a cross-functional team
- 3-5 years of experience using embedded processors such as ARM Cortex, Atmel AVR, FreeScale
- BS/MS in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or another relevant technical degree
- Demonstrated commercial firmware development experience ideally involving an RTOS
- Demonstrated firmware architecture design thinking and ability to clearly communicate and document your designs
- Experience with embedded development tools, including open source cross-compile toolchains (eg: ARM GCC), debuggers, ICE, SWD/JTAG
- Experience with communication protocols and their implementations, including Bluetooth, BLE, USB, SPI, I2C