A High-Tech, Hospitality technology Company, who have developed a Universal Integration Platform for operators of POS systems are actively looking for a Technical Business Analyst to joint their growing team.
This will be pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Company through the next development stage. You will be working closely with the development teams which are based in the UK and Poland.
They are looking for an individual that loves the challenge of working in a fast driven environment, interacting with clients, scoping out problems and delivering every day!
The Office: The team are 35 and growing in their state of the art London offices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Formulate and manage a process that delivers technical scope for the successful integration of both traditional and cloud based restaurant point of sale (POS) systems
- Gather requirements to formulate plans for the technical teams
- Prepare technical specification documents
- Monitor, manage and report on project timelines and process
- Create, monitor and agree acceptance criteria for intergration and other projects
- Manage internal resource for projects
- Technical Business Analyst experience, preferably in both legacy systems and cloud-based projects
- Experienced in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and creating artefacts including flow charts and technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of systems integration concepts
- Experience in product/project validation or certification
- Understand the importance of API's,