Intelletec is partnering with a mission driven startup to find Business and Strategy Operations individuals to join their growing team! Our client is on a mission to give gun owners better tools for reducing preventable gun injuries and deaths, especially among children.
Reducing accidental firearm injuries and deaths requires original thinking and authentic collaboration, so we’re deeply invested in building a team and culture that can achieve our mission together. Team members enjoy autonomy and flexibility from day one, so expect to be immediately tasked with solving challenging problems and building new systems that work. You’ll receive respect, kindness, and support from every direction while you figure out how to get it all done.
What we are looking for:
- As a member of the Business Operations and Strategy Team, you will be responsible for leading critical initiatives and owning their outcomes from start to finish.
- You will need to be entrepreneurial, self-motivated, collaborative, and adept at working with a varied group of teammates across the company.
- Your qualitative and quantitative analytical skills will be essential, allowing you to cut through ambiguity, clarify problems, and drive outcomes within the fast-paced, complex engineering environment.
- Owning mission-critical projects end-to-end across all areas
- Working across teams to engage stakeholders, deeply understand problems, and gather data
- Diagnosing complex problems and developing compelling, data-driven solutions
- Taking care of your teammates
- Rigorously focusing on improving yourself, your team, and the company
*It is preferred this person be local to Denver, CO as the team is trying to create a collaborative culture!