A unique Fintech startup seeking a Business Development Director to join their rapidly growing team.
They have developed a number of business lines which include a game-changing networking service that enables leading financiers in London to connect with the most disruptive and innovative brands, best-selling FinTech publications and a successful FinTech advisory side too.
Role and Responsibilities: The Business Development Director will focus on the following business;
- Selling all the Company's products & services to Heads of Innovation and Heads of Learning & Development in Banks and Asset Managers
- Upselling and Cross-selling into the FinTech space; Selling into the Heads of Innovation, Heads of Learning & Development
- Reporting directly into the CEO, and working closely with the Marketing Team (who will be generating warm leads)
- Finding sponsors for the company's events such as financial services players, large tech companies, consulting firms, legal etc (investors who want to gain exposure into the FinTech world)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Business Development Director in ideally a startup environment, but not essential
- Strong presence in the Fintech space
- Proven track record with successful sales to banks
- Strong understanding of financial services
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Home based, remote working, with travel to London for meetings
- Flexible dependant on experience, market competitive