One of the UK’s leading alternative lenders who provide bespoke finance solutions to property developers, investors and consumers are looking for experienced Business Development Managers to support the growth of their new and existing product ranges.
The business has ambitious growth plans, which is being complemented by the launch of a number of new specialists lending products this year and through 2019.
Whilst not essential, an understanding of Bridging, Development finance and Second charge mortgages is highly desirable.
Location: London | Midlands | North – working from home – Limited office time
- You will be responsible for creating, managing and developing relationships with a number of intermediaries within a specified territory to promote products available
- You must demonstrate tenacity and drive to succeed as this role requires the ability to open opportunities as well as manage relationships over the medium term
- To create, manage and develop relationships with Master Broker Partners, IFA’s, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Solicitors and Property Professionals to achieve aggressive loan book growth targets
- Complying with the company’s TCF and Responsible Lending policies
- Liaising with internal departments and external parties
- Attending inter-departmental meetings
- Experience in a previous property related/sales role is required
- Bonus for background in bridging/second charge finance.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- High quality written and verbal communication
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Proven achievement of agreed sales targets within a set timescale
OTE up to £130/140k, with base salaries very flexible – up to £80k for the right experience