A unique Fintech startup seeking a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
They are a worldwide market leader of Personal Finance Management and next-generation online banking solutions. They are transforming the way banks and advertisers use transaction data.
The solution they provide helps numerous retail banks across the world create mutually beneficial digital relationships with their customers, improving their online and mobile banking user experience through innovative solutions designed to get people to think about and engage with their finances.
Currently, have over 50m digital banking users in 30 countries worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities: The Business Development Manager will focus on the following business;
- Selling all the Company's solutions and consultative services to Heads of Digital and C-level decision makers in Finance
- Upselling and Cross-selling into the FinTech space; Selling into the Heads of Digital Transformation and C-level decision makers
- Reporting directly into the CRO, and working closely with the Sales Team (who will be collaborating on the long complex deal)
- Sourcing new business and upselling and cross-selling into existing accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Business Development Management in ideally a startup environment, but not essential
- Strong presence in the Fintech space
- Proven track record with successful sales to banks
- Strong understanding of financial services
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Office Based in London
- Flexible dependant on experience, market competitive