Our client is an award winning Business Intelligence software vendor who are quickly becoming recognized as a market leader and dubbed one of the coolest new vendors by Gartner. They have secured a $50m series D funding round and are backed by LinkedIn, Tesla and Twitter investors!
Over the last 5 years they have seen over 100% revenue growth and are adding more and more clients in over 50 countries.
- Become an expert in hunting, engaging with and converting prospects over the phone
- Research and strategize approaches to create interest within targeted accounts
- Identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation platforms
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline by securing meetings with our field sales reps
- Prioritize and manage both an inbound and outbound lead queue volume effectively.
- Work closely with sales reps and our customer success team to expand business within existing customer accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge our clients product, BI industry trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of sales opportunities generated
What should You have?
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company and preferably facing large Enterprises.
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Native or Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Cold calling experience is a strong plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plusOTE up to $100KPlease contact: email@example.com
|Job Title:||Enterprise Business Development Representative|
|Contact Name:||Theodore Rayden|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Business Development Representative (FinTech)
Salary: up to $60,000
Business Development Representative (SAAS)
Salary: OTE $85,000
Business Development Representative - FinTech
Enterprise Sales Representative (FinTech)
San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: $300,000 OTE