This position is working for a global cyber-security leader. They are specialists in the management of network layer firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, and other network security devices. Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a BDR to join their expanding team based in the UK.
Seeking a high-energy, driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to join an exciting and rapidly growing company in the EMEA region. The BDR will follow up on inbound leads and perform outbound prospecting to identify and qualify a consistent flow of business opportunities that contribute to the pipeline of field sales in DACH. This position is situated in the Tufin Reading office with day-to-day management from and reporting to the Inside Sales Manager. Native proficiency in German and English is essential for success.
Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance targets for number of cold calls, meetings, and qualified opportunities
- Perform cold calls and send introduction emails to marketing generated leads in the region
- Identify and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate salesperson for further development
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Saleforce.com
- Drive registrations for company and regional events
- Quantify lead conversion rates from demand-generation campaigns
- 1 Year previous experience in a similar sales role
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or related fields
- Native proficiency in German and business level English is required
- Flexible OTE
- Office based in Reading