One of our clients is going through an exciting period of growth and is searching for a senior account excecutive to join the team!
Our provides high quality location and movement DaaS to startups, cities, retailers, real estate developers, advertisers, investors, healthcare innovators, and other organizations seeking to understand human movement patterns, make better decisions, and improve the world.
With 100s of billions of anonymized GPS pings adding up to over 2 terabytes gathered, cleaned, and verified daily, our Movement Panel is big data, quality data, and trusted data. Combining raw location data with best-in-class point of interest polygon places data results in our Visits Panel.
Our client raised a $20M Series A in 2017 and is profitable. Our client is a B2B company that sells data to data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Have big impact on the company’s data products as you source US and Global data for our leading geo-location data products
- Work directly with the business GM to implement our data partnerships strategy
- Contact and work with hundreds of app developers in search of new data partners
- Negotiate data partnership terms and pricing and close supply contracts
- Maintain strong relationships and communication with our data partners
- Monitor health of partnerships using internal KPIs and analytics
- Lead the implementation of data privacy compliance across our supply network
- You are excited about our mission to gather, curate, and deliver geo-spacial data products to data scientists and product teams to Fortune 10 companies, startups, and public sector orgs
- You have direct marketing, SDR, Sales AE, and/or data sourcing experience and are excited about owning a prospect-to-close data partnerships pipeline
- You can negotiate, redline, and close terms and pricing for a data partnership
- You have experience or interest in data privacy initiatives and compliance
- You are excited about running your own very hands on, high volume, prospect-to-close data supply pipeline, including tracking of everything in Salesforce
- You can analyze data for insights in Excel. You know or will teach yourself SQL
- You thrive in a scrappy startup environment and can manage yourself